The panel of Forum 5i is a favored time for local, national and European experts to exchange on an innovative field.
In 2020, this panel will deal with the following topic: “Innovation and carbon footprint: which synergies ?“:
Programme under construction
- Pitch Venture 5i Start-up
The selected start-up at Venture 5i will present their project in 2 minutes!
2 pitchs sessions : from 9.00 am to 9.30 am & from 11.00 am to 11.30 am.
- Morning Session
- 9.30 am : Introduction and animation by Carbon 4, leading consulting firm specialized in low carbon strategy and climate change adaptation
- From 9.45 am to 11.00 am, “Innovation and carbon footprint: which synergies?“, with the participation of:
- Christophe Joanblanq, Corporate Social Responsibility Director of Orange, Meylan Orange Labs Director
- Sophie Quinton, Researcher at INRIA Grenoble, EcoInfo member
- Peggy Zwolinski, Professor, G-SCOP Laboratory, Grenoble INP, UGA
- Afternoon session
Animation : Philippe Rase, HPE
- From 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm, Award Ceremony by Benjamin Wainstain, InnoEnergy
- From 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm, “Pitchs Corporate partners“: which strategy to reduce their carbon footprint?
- Laure Jarlaud, Rossignol
- Alexandre Ouimet-Storrs, Solvay Venture
- Philippe Rase, HPE
- Stéphane Rutowski, Vicat